Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
david j lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:51:31 -0600
can some explain what does access violation and stack overflow.  my
system confriguation is the following: p100, 2.5hd, 64meg memory, svga
card, 56k modem, ditto tape backup, and 3 1/2 floppy.
just recently upgraded memory from 32 to 64.

david

--
Before we set our hearts too much on anything, let us examine how happy
are those who already possess it. --La Rochefoucauld