Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:31:21 -0700
I did not mean to offend anyone with my statements
about Incredimail. Perhaps I should have worded it
differently. I myself have used the program, and loved
it, but, I began having the same issues you described.
I removed the Incredimail, and the issues were
resolved. Although simply uninstalling the program
from Add/Remove Programs (which, incidentally, is a
JOKE--because the same files that are thought to be
removed are in fact still on the registry--but that is
another issue entirely.) did not work; I had to do a
system restore to before the Incredimail was
installed. I wasn't convinced beyond the shadow of a
doubt that these issues were caused by Incredimail,
because it could have been another program that caused
it. So, I too refused to believe that it could be
caused by this lovely email client, I reinstalled it.
Guess what? it started again!
   As much as I hated to, I began to use OE again. And
because I so despise Microsoft, I actively searched
for alternates to OE, and came upon Thunderbird. Since
getting rid of Incredimail, I have had no more such
issues. I have also used Mozilla Mail, which is built
in to the Mozilla browser. The only reason I was not
happy with that program, was that it is not a
stand-alone application.