Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:05:09 -0500
If it's written on a re-writable CD then it won't play I a regular CD,
only in another re-writable CD recorder
Also maybe you left the session open and the CD wasn't closed properly
when written.  Check your settings when you write
A CD but it might be that it's a re-writable CD that won't play in a
regular CDRom (Non-CD Writer)

Dave Jones
http://www.airmemories.com
http://www.fwbac.com

The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Have a good day