Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:39:18 GMT
I clear the temp files that way every few days.  I have also changed the
setting to 15 megs now, it was 32, but the files are still there and there
are still over 2,000 files in each of the four folders.  Someone else
suggested that these are dos files, which there is a dos name when I check
properties of these folders.  I am not sure if they are causing the
freezing, but I still would like to get rid of them.
thanks for your help. Still need an answer tho???  Jan

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Internet Explorer 5.0 Temporary Files/Folders