Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob & Trish Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:49:35 +0200
I am trying to export my address book from OE6 on my one machine to OE5 on
another machine. According to the Help Screen I must go to the address book,
select file and then highlight export. The export feature is faded and does
not give me an option to highlight it. The only other option is to go to
file in the main programme but that gives me a *.csv file format and not a
*.wab file format. I tried that and it took me to an Excel format.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
Trish

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: