Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:29:27 -0800
I like using VirtualDUB. It takes some learning to get used to it, but it
works very well for me. You will also need appropriate codecs installed on
your system. Although VirtualDUB comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, you
will probably need to use the 32-bit versions because 64-bit codecs for
Windows 7 are still hard to come by. However, the first question would be
what hardware are you using to transfer the signal from the camcorder to
your PC? Do you have a video capture card in your computer, or are you using
an external converter? Both, the video capture cards and external converter
usually come with software to let you capture the video stream.

Peter