Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rex Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:09:43 -0600
I just helped a friend over the phone who had started to install
something from BellSouth (an ISP provider), then stopped and
uninstalled.  She answered "yes" to a couple of file removal
questions.... she's not sure exactly what they were.

On her next attempt to start Windows 95, Win95 told her four VXD files
were missing: vnetsup, nwredir, nscl, and vredir.

It also said, "Unable to load Dynamic Link Library nwnp32.dll" and "Some
or all of the following will not work", (or words to that effect):
"Netware"

Well, I had her search for the four VXD files, which she found in an AOL
directory.  She copied them into the windows/system directory, and no
longer received anything in the startup message about them.  I assume
all is fine with that part.

However, we are unable to get rid of the DLL and Netware message.  The
nwnp32.dll file resides in that same AOL directory, along with a filed
called netware.ms.

I just don't know how to advise her from here.... and neither of us know
what "Netware" is.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rex Moore