Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:16:58 -0800
Reformatting should be an absolute last option. If the program
installation goes far enough without an error message and also allows
you to customize the installation, you might try installing it to a
different location on your hard drive and the try running it from there.

Just another suggestion that might help as a work around for your issue.

Tom

                       http://freepctech.com/rode