Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:44:17 -0400
Express Assist 7 is a great program.  It backs up and restores all of your
identities, internet accounts, folders, contacts, settings, signatures,
message rules, etc. as well as other things, such as window address book,
favorites, I.E. settings.  With a new installation, you just open OE (it
establishes Main Identity), when it gets to the wizard, close it, run EA7
and EVERYTHING relating to Internet or email is set up completely, plus a
good bit of other windows stuff.  I wouldn't be without it, it makes life
easier.  --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gordon Totty" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:35 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Identities in Outlook Express

Helping a friend transfer files from old to new computer.  Everything was
going fine until I noticed his OE has "identities" implemented.  We'll call
them HIS and HERS.  I set up the identities on the new computer and verified
Send and Receive functions for both identities.  I then changed storage
locations for mail files to directories that I could find, setting up one
for HIS and another for HERS.  Then, I copied and pasted his old e-mail
files into HIS directory.  Worked fine.  Next, I copied her old e-mail files
into the new HER directory.  On looking at the files in OE, it appeared that
HER files somehow replaced HIS files, appear in HIS identity, but do not
show in HER identity.  Yet, I am sure I pasted them into the new HER file
location.  Have I got something cross-linked?

In brief, how can I transfer the e-mail files and retain the identity
separation.  I've never worked with identities before, so have perhaps made
a mistake.  I can delete what I've done and start over, if necessary.
Everything is still saved.

Both machines run WinXP-Home and IE/OE 6.0.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode