Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 17:15:28 +1000
What I did was to copy the audio cassette files to the hard drive as
.wav files using a programme called spindoctor, and then copy the
.wav's  to the CD as normal cd audio files which most cd burning
programmes should be able to do.

Hope this helps,
Leigh Jennings

I want to take voice audio from cassette tapes and save it to CD-ROMs.
Maximum frequency is 11k. I know how to connect the cassette player to
the
computer sound card. I have about 8 hours of tape to convert. I am
trying
to use the least amount of CD space.

Please give me your suggestions on the most compact sound format that I
can

use to store and play the audio. Along with the format please suggest
the
software to use also.

Thank you.