Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:46:07 +1000
As Ian said - simply clicking on the PDF file will open it. I think you
will find the problem people are having is they do not have a PDF
reader. Put a note and link to a site that Adobe Acrobat Reader can be
downloaded from or one of the other free PDF readers (Do a Google search).

Orf Bartrop

Laura Bruzas wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I write bimonthly newsletter that I email to people as an attached pdf file.
>On occasion, recipients write back saying that they could not open the
>document.  Some people are opening it from home computers, some from office
>computers and some from library computers.
>
>Does anyone know of a place to find a set "simple" directions that I can send
>out with each issue guiding people through the process of HOW TO open a pdf
>file?
>
>Laura Bruzas
>312.666.9979
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>              Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>             with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>