Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 06:42:48 -0800
Hi Phillip,

Your drive needs to be capable of using dual layer disks to be able to
use the DL media. Your drive should have a logo on the front bezel that
says DL or dual layer if it is so capable.

If your drive isn't capable, keep in mind that most new DVD burners are
DL, and are pretty cheap these days (less than $50 for an internal drive).

Russ Poffenberger