Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 02:16:24 -0500
After my first post I felt this was a pandoras box and restrained myself. but now it seems to be a very interesting box so.....

Barry Marx's original post (clipped)

<<<< Is there any way to back up this information periodically so that it can be restored in such a situation?  Is it stored in the registry or somewhere
else?  I have Win XP Home Edition, and IE 6.>>>>

Hi,

after accessing the "HISTORY" on the left pane on IE and expanding each item so that the url's of individual pages are accessed, if you right click on any URL you will get the following options.

open/open in new window/add to favourites/copy/delete/properties.  select "add to favourites" and it will go into your "favourites" folder of IE.

now you can invoke "import/export" feature in "file" and export the item to the destination of your choice including cdrom.

AND NOW I just do not know how to transfer all (there must be 100's if not 1000's of URL'S) IN ONE BATCH to the favourites folder since as far as I have seen one will have to transfer each URL one by one (very,very tedious i should think)

I am sorry but I also do not know how to access the backed up data after you have restored your system. possibly you can save it to your disk but after that???

I will have to leave it to more knowledgeable membersfor further guidance.

regards and good day----Venkat

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml