Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:39:36 EST
12/26/2007  1829pm est

I'm having the same experience as described by Dottie Hoch.

I remember that on the last install of MS updates I was asked if I wanted to
load IE7 and I very well remember I clicked NO.  And I just checked and I have
IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp blah blah blah blah.   I had never had trouble with IE
until that MS update.  I can open another IE window and continue working until
it happens in that window.  The reason I started using IE was that Netscape
began closing CompuServe requiring me to shut down and reboot.  And then came
the dreaded message "Microsoft is saving your settings"....and there it would
hang until I finally disconnected the power source.

I'll keep reading this thread and hope for a solution.
thanks.
Sharon

In a message dated 12/25/2007 7:07:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I wonder if it's one of those wonderful Microsoft updates.  The problem I
> had with IE7 was on a newly installed and updated Win XP Pro so it didn't
> have much chance to pick up malware.

"Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to MOVE
your Feet"

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml