Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:32:08 +0200
You can delete the file, using the DOS command:
DEL "C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\badfile"

The use of the double quote marks (") is necessary, otherwise you will
get the message that the file cannot be found.

I would in any case rather recommend that you do the following:
In Windows, click on "Start"
Choose "RUN", and put CMD in the box and click on OK
In the DOS window issue the command: CD "C:\Documents and
Settings\username\My Documents"
And the issue the command: DEL badfile
where "BADFILE" is the name of the file you want to delete.
After the file has been deleted, issue the command: EXIT

At Neethling

On 2013/04/19 06:01, PCSOFT automatic digest system wrote:

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:50:21 +0000
From:    "Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S."<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Question ?? can't delete empty file

Did you look at your control panel/folder options?  Maybe this file is
linked to another file, and one of the folder options may treat the two
files as related.  Did you try booting into safe mode and attempting to
delete it from there?  Last resort, maybe try opening a command prompt,
I don't recall the command, but something like
'deletec:\mydocuments\badfile'    I haven't worked in DOS in a long time
to provide you with the actual string needed...  DOS might not work
either, I don't think it likes spaces in file and folder names, MY
DOCUMENTS has a space as does DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS, but you could try.
Paul Hachmeyer

--

QOTW: One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who
       wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads