Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sami Al-Mohssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:47:37 +0300
hello everyone

when i used to work with win3.11 there used to be a small program (i think
it was called a recorder) that records everything you do with win. Every
mouse click,command, anything  will be stored in that file.

can someone help me by telling me the name of that does the same function
on win95 (or win98) and WinNT and where can i find it.

thank you
Sami Al-Mohssen

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html