Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:26:39 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/03 10:07:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> .  I have rebuilt the MS Win98SE bootdisk
> to now include Scandisk, (I used the version from Windows ME, the most
> current
> version).  Download the bootdisk labeled: MS Windows 98 &98SE
> on our web page:  http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files010.shtml
> and follow the earlier instructions.  I just tested it and it works fine on
> Windows98SE, ME and XP (XP with fat32) and it will also work with
> Windows95.

Bob,

Thanks, was able to get right into scandisk.  I was amazed at how fast it ran
through its cycle.  After it finished I hit the reset and rebooted.
Unfortunately, I did the start-shutdown-restart thing and during the reboot it would
go into scandisk.  And this scandisk is really slow, not like the one off the
dos disk.  Any other ideas to get rid of this annoying return to scandisk?

Kevin Nowicki

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>