Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 09:57:33 +0200
Greetings all,

This question is for all the Linux experts out there.

I purchased Caldera Linux Version 1.3 on CD which also came with a
boot/installation disk.

I have a spare Western Digital Caviar 3.2gig hard drive which is mounted on
a removable frame.

I formatted this drive using dos/windows 98. I created 2 partitions of equal
size which are C: and D: drives.

I then started the Linux installation process and as one point I was warned
that Linux will be installed in a dos directory called Linux.

Once I completed the installation I re-booted as told to do and now Linux
asks me to run XF86Setup which I type in but it says it can't find this
file.

I have a feeling that the hard drive must be partitioned especially for
Linux and not dos format.

I would like to start the installation process from scratch again and do it
properly this time.

Please can somebody tell me exactly what to do?  There will not be any other
system on this hard drive other that Linux.

System:  Intel 200mHz MMX,  64 megs ram, ATAPI CD drive E:, SCUSSI H.P. CD
Writer 7200 CD F:, 1x1.4 meg floppy drive A:. Western Digital Caviar hard
drive 3.2 gig.

Many thanks,

Errol Norman
Johannesburg - South Africa

PS  The Caldera manual is very brief and there is nothing about my problem,
and Linux books are not readily available in South Africa.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: