Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:06:03 -0700
Let's review what the registry is. There are several files named ntuser.dat
in your "Documents and Settings" area. These are the files that contain all
of the registry information. If you format a hard disk, all of these files
are deleted and your registry is gone. The only way the entries would be get
back in is to install this software, or run a registry entry script. This
could happen if you used an install process from the manufacturer rather
than running a clean Windows XP install disk. I would suspect that you used
a manufacturer's restore procedure, and this would include software that
they deemed to be part of their configuration.

I would recommend that you install a clean copy of Windows XP form an XP CD.
If you don't have one, you will need to get one. It is not necessary to buy
a new copy of XP to get such a disk if you own a legal copy of XP through
the OEM computer purchase.

Hope this helps.

Peter