Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
CoCo Miyoko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:13:36 -0500
Hello,
I have asked this question in the past. I did not receive an answer before.

Since a similar question has recently come up here, perhaps someone is still
around that can answer it.

I am using Microsoft Access for a simple spreadsheet in order to catalog
some items from my hobby collection.  One of the fields in my spreadsheet is
for the image of the item
(one of the categories on the spreadsheet is for
an image of the item).

I am going to have all the images that I am using in this spreadsheet in one
folder.  I am just guessing that it is required in order to import them into
the spreadsheet.

My question is what happens if I decide to move that entire folder in the
future to another directory or something?  What happens if I move one image
to another folder?  Will there be a problem viewing the image field I
created in the spreadsheet?  Do I have to keep the images in the same folder
in the same place forever?  When I import the images am I just really
creating links to the location (folder) of the image I am putting in the
field?

What is the difference between Microsoft excel and Microsoft access?  I
won't have any numerical formulas in my spreadsheet.  Will this make a
difference in which of the two spreadsheet programs I pick?

Thanks,
Carmen Anderson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml