Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 20:35:47 +1000
Mark Rode wrote:

> >      Can someone tell me how can I record the songs on CD as a wave file
> onto my hard disk?
> >Thank you,
> >Diana Hayden

Below came from another list I am subscribed to. You might find it useful for
what you want.

Iz Kuzara

Here's a  super amazing utility called: AudioGrabber

AudioGrabber

http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

it will actually grab AUDIO songs from your CDs  -- in cd quality ......
WITHOUT having to have a cd-r reader installed on your system  Also the most
amazing proram to play those .mp3 files is called WinAmp, and it's up to
version 1.73 found here:

http://www.winamp.com

if you've never tried this program, - give it a whirl ---- super amazing, and
you CAN'T tell it's not a cd playing. Just amazing
:-)

Anyway, I thought this would be of great interest for a lot of you out
there.....

This software (AudioGrabber) will also create .mp3 Audio files on the fly,
automatically, all in one step.

The software is absolutely amazing, and if you like mp3 audio.... this is the
program to try.

Example:  a cd-quality song in .wav format was 53 megs when converted to mp3
format, -- also in cd quality it was 5.7 megs