Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:23:36 -0500
I cannot find a way to save an animated gif that comes in an e-mail so that the animation is not gone when I reopen the file.  I am running Win 9x, Win Me, and Win 2K.  When I go to save it from Outlook 2K it does not give me a gif format to save it in.  When I reopen the file in Outlook 2K it is no longer animated.  What's the trick?

                       http://freepctech.com/rode