Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:32:22 -0500
Hi folks,

Can someone please tell me the difference between the MS Office 97
Standard and Professional editions?  Other than price, and a small
difference in hard disk space required, I can't find any information
on Microsoft's web site that tells me what the difference is.

Thanks!

Holli

*********
Holli Van Nest