Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:22:17 -0800
Hi Marilyn,
I have System Works 2000, and I have tried both with and without Crash
Guard. My conclusion is I do not install it any longer. I find no benefit
from it. It rarely stops having to reboot or close a program and it uses
resources that I would rather use for other things. The ol' three finger
salute closes things just as well for me. Just my opinion.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

I have just bought Norton System Works ver. 3.0.  I am running Windows 98
and had a lot of trouble with the System Works ver. 2.0 and Crash Guard.
I'm hesitant about installing this new version of Crash Guard (ver 4.0)
because of the trouble I had before.  I would like to hear from anyone who
is running it and if it is causing any problems.

Marilyn

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html