Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:38:24 -0500
I have a complicated problem which defies a solution.
My OS is Windows 2000
My browser is Mozilla 1.1
My antivirus in PC-Cillin 2000
Three weeks ago I established Email#2linked to my website. This worked
fine until a week ago when Email#1 would not download mail. I received
error message that it needed domain name. At this point I found that
Email#1 would download by clicking on  Email#2. I called tech support at
my ISP whol told me that they had some calls about this problem and the
solution was to delete Email#1 and reconfigure it. I did this only to
find that I could not reconfigure Email#1 because Mozilla says it is a
duplcate of a name in use, though it has been deleted by me. Mozilla
offers no support and I have gone through the knowledge base at
PC-Cillin with no result. Hopefully, there is an answer to this mess.
Thanks for listening.
Arthur Barnett