Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Priol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:49:35 +1000
Hi, I don't have a solution for your current problem but if you can
install Windows XP on the computer, NASCAR 2002 will run like you
wouldn't believe. XP is fantastic for running games. Far better than Win
98 or ME. Just my opinion.

Cheers,
Alan Priol.

I run a game on line called Nascar 2002.Ive been
running it for a couple months without any problems.
 Recently it has started minimizing to the task
bar(next to start button).There is no set pattern to
this. I can hit the tab when it minimizes and it will
come back up to full screen, but by then I have caused
a huge wreck.
 I have done a f-disk and complete system restore, and
tried a different game.
 Computer is a Hewlett Packard  8754c  Pent 3 800
processor,30 gig hard drive with 25g free,192 ram,
tnt2 video card.I have Win.Me.
If anyone has any ideas, could you please explain in a
step by step manner.Thank you

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml