Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:51:52 +0800
Bots don't know nor care what the size of a website is. If there is an
email address available, sooner or later it'll probably be harvested.

An alternative is to encode the email addresses. There are numerous site
who have encoders available, such as
http://robert.thegeakes.co.uk/tools/enc-email-ad/
Makes the HTML look messy, but it works. Still displays as a normal
address, and it's still clickable.
To find alternate sites to the one above, search Google on 'email
encode'

Yet another, more advanced, alternative - Use javascript links from your
main page to your email contacts page:

Example (brackets removed so it won't turn into a hyperlink) - a
href="javascript:;"
onClick="window.open('MTB_index.htm','MTBLeadin','height=460,width=440')
"

Bots are apparently unable to follow javascript links, only normal HTML.
Not sure if this is true, but all tests I've done on my site stop at the
first page, as all my primary links are javascript encoded.
There are numerous sites with javascript examples.

Use both methods and you'll be really safe!!

HTH,

Rick P

in private Usenet server. Soon after that I start >get spam to this
address. And I can see how often my another e-mail server is scanned for
addresses dictionary based
>recipients it seems and how often it is scanned to open relay. Anything
posted into Internet is found sooner or later.

>I think that copy protected PDF is as good images. Not so good to see
as images but addressee could be clickable.