Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:30:20 -0700
Although I seem to remember something a while back about the type of
conversion you are wanting, I don't remember the results. However, you do
have two options that I can think of immediately, having done that myself.
One is to purchase Adobe Acrobat - not the free reader, but the regular
program that allows you to create and edit PDF files. Unless the pdf form
that you downloaded is password protected, you should be able to edit it and
enter the information that needs to be filled out.

The second approach would be to select the entire content of the pdf while
viewing it, and then do a copy paste into a new MS Word document. You might
need to play with the formatting, however, before it looks correctly.

One more option is to convert the pdf file into an image (perhaps by doing a
print screen) and then inserting the image into a Word document as a
background (header/footer). You could then add the new information "on top"
of the pdf form image.

Hope this is of some help.

Peter