Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:58:24 -0800
Try this:

When you are addressing an email:

Clicking no the 'TO:' box brings up a small window that allows you to choose
names of contacts from the left window, when once selected are moved to the
right window.

In that box, you have also a choice of CC and finally BC at the bottom,
enabling  you to included others in the email (under those categories).
When you have a name listed next to the BC box it causes the email you are
sending to automatically 'add' BCC or BC to that particular email. (this is
the case with OUTLOOK and most likely OUTLOOK express...

Good luck,

Kathleen LaValley