Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:20:58 -0700
Maurice,

If spyware was not your problem...

Start Page Guard is free and it works - be sure to check that your operating
system is supported by this product before installing it.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/startpageguard.html

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] lost control of my startup internet page.

I have Avast, spyware blaster, spywareguard, ad-aware, counter spy, which I
run on an ongoing or scheduled basis. I us Firefox as my regular browser and
I.E. on an as needed basis. Today when I opened Firefox, instead of going to
my home page which appears in the address line, in brings a graphic box
which reads "Welcome to CableOne.net" asking for my registration or if a new
member asking me to apply for one. There is play to exit or turn this off.
The address line still shows the my home address and if I hit If I hit the
"Home" icon it just comes right back to the aforesaid Cable One. Does the
same thing on IE even though I have a different home page on IE. The only
way so far that I can get out of the CableOne  is to click on a bookmark to
go to the bookmark page. Then, as long I don't hit the "Home" icon I'm
alright. Hit "Home" and it's CableOne all over again. I first thought
something is redirecting my home page, but on 2 different browsers with 2
different home pages, I don't think so. Can anyone help save me time to
solve this? Thanks

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml