Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:11:00 -0600
Kevin:
This is an excellent candidate for WindowsNT. As you already have Win95
running, most of the drivers for your peripherals should already be loaded.
You would just need to run a normal NT Workstation (or Server if you've got
the bucks) install. BEFORE YOU INSTALL NT, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE
DRIVERS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR HARDWARE!!!! (Check to make sure they are on the
NT hardware list, available on the NT install CD or from www.microsoft.com)
NT will automatically install a menu at boot for you to pick the operating
system you wish to run in. With 95 installed it will ask if you want Win95
or WindowsNT 4.0.  NT will run several OSs under it including DOS, OS/2,
UNIX, and several others.

Breck Schwartz

>I will soon be purchasing a new 4 or larger Gig Hard Drive and I want to
>leave Win95 on my older 1Gig and place Win98, WinNT, OSWarp 2 and Linux on
>the new HD to gain experience with other operating systems beside Win95/98.
>I plan to partition the drive with a 5 partitions 1 partiotion for each
>drive and then and extra 100 - 200mb partition for swap files and a spare
>"Holding Area".
>
>I would like to know the best way to go about installing them and if I would
>be able to switch between them without restarting my PC. If I can't should I
>buy a program to allow me to do this as it would be more ideal than
>restarting or should I buy a program that lets me choose the OS I want to
>use on Start-up.

For every action there is an equal and opposite malfunction.