Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:43:17 -0700
Al,

Everyone has their own solution to this type of Malware. Be careful when
downloading any explicit videos or pirate software because you will get
this type of stuff that clogs up your computer and can cause all kind of
problems. I use X-Cleaner which has a specific scanning removal tool for
"XXXTOOLBAR" and other types of similar nuisances. It's worth the money it
costs. There's a free reduced version but I recommend the full version.
Give it a try. Here is the free version site:
http://aboutyourbreakup.com/xcleaner.html and here is the paid version
site: http://www.xblock.com/deluxe.shtml

J. Dent

At 09:25 AM 10/12/2004, you wrote:
>I recently downloaded some videos and aquired  " XXXTOOLBAR"
>which I don't want or need. It's listed in add/remove programs, but
>when I click on it, nothing happens. Can anyone suggest a way to
>delete and block the stupid thing ?  Many thanks,  AL

>Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml