Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:34:33 -0400
I am getting a little lost here...
Are we talking about getting virus def. from "Live Update",
(which is free for a year, and then you must pay a small amount),
OR, are we saying a normal download from the Norton/Symantec site?
I have a stand-alone version of NAV5 and a least a couple that came
with different versions of Norton System Works... Some (if not all)
must have expired the (free) "Live Update" stuff by now...

By the way, I had found in the past, when using my registered (still free)
"Live update" option to get the def. file that it was almost twice as large
as the download from the plain WEB site.  I do not know if this is still true.
This "could?" be because they sent the "one size fits all" file that is also
on the WEB site...
I would not have minded paying the $5, but given the download was twice
the size (almost), and I was "only" giving up automatic scheduling
(and the computer is generally off anyway...) it was a "trade-off" I was
willing to make...                 Rick Glazier

                         http://nospin.com/rode