Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 19:24:16 -0800
I was in about an identical situation last week. Right down to Safe Mode
being just fine. I tried to identify via Event Viewer what was the culprit
for extreme slow boots to no avail. I finally uninstalled WSE, and low and
behold things are very rapid again. I think MS may have stumbled on the last
update.
I haven't gotten around to trying a reinstall as it is a good program. Well
until it makes things not so good.
Brad Loomis