Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Berberich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:20:29 -0500
Hi;

Several months ago one of my memory chips went bad.  I reinstalled WIN XP
only to find that I had lost links to programs, etc.  I managed to download
another copy of Netscape but had to recreate my email list and favorites.  I
still have not found all the email addresses nor my 'favorites'.  Can anyone
tell me where Netscape stores the email addresses and the favorites?  I
would like to see that old favorite list so I can reactivate some of those
listings.   I think I have that old Netscape program on my drive and could
possibly retrieve some info.

TallPaul

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>