Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 23:35:21 -0700
I have seen Norton misbehave so often that I just uninstall it whenever
I see it. AV suites are here to serve us, not to be served.
Uninstall Norton, install MS Security essentials and be done with  it.
That sounds like real overkill for defrag. Why not just run MS, defrag
program in "Analyze" mode and see if a defrag is really needed?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Norton Antivirus Corp Edition Sav 8.0
From: Sue Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 14, 2010 8:36 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Good day listers,

Every month I run disk cleanup, defrag, chkdisk, and full blown scan
with Norton on an xp machine with the maximum 10 leavels deep in that
order. Today for the first time, as soon as I had Norton check the hard
drive, it said user stopped. I did not. I even took that option off the
settings, and rebooted to no avial. I even uninstalled and reinstalled
it. The only time this machine is connected to the internet is to get
the updates for windows and the virus defintions.
Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance

                       http://freepctech.com/rode