Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:19:06 -0800
You should be able to put this link into Internet Explorer and it should
start the download. However, if you wish to use a real FTP = File Transfer
Protocol program, then a pretty good free one is FTP Explorer
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/006.shtml .

To use FTP Explorer to get this file, launch the program, press cancel when
the address connect box comes up and just use the < Quick Connect > =
lightening bolt icon. ... drop your address into the input box. Then once
connected as an anonymous user .... follow the files path just like you
would with windows explorer = pub/users/h/hfeddema ....OPPS..this is when
you discover that there is NO hfeddema folder! Now you know why it doesn't
work with your browser!

So now if you wish, you can look around the FTP site and see if they put it
somewhere else. If you find it, or if you decide to download something else
then ....highlight it ...and press the down arrow icon = download. The file
will download to your temp directory or to the folder you specified in >>>
View Options >>>Options >>>Paths

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

>I wish to download files such as
>ftp://ftp.ulster.net/pub/users/h/hfeddema/accarch09.zip
>  As I do not have experience of using ftp, I shall appreciate advice
>on how that can be done.
>         Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml