Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Oliver Dammann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:33:34 +0100
You have to install the toolbar. When installing MSOffice there is an
option to install it, like there is an option to choose Word, Exel,
spelling or other stuff.

Oliver Dammann

Hi All,

I have installed separately parts of Microsoft Office 97 on my PC, i.e.
MS Word97, Excel97, Publisher97, Outlook97.
After reboot, it's OK but I do not get the Microsoft Office movable
toolbar although I get 'Start Office document' and 'Open Office
document' in the Start menu of Win95 (950a).

What do I need to do to get it ?
Thanks for answer

Philippe