Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:09:00 EDT
Dean,

Iv'e seen no replies so I'll throw out the little  I know (or don't) about my
own AOL mail. I have a niece on charter (using a Mac  laptop) sends me photos
of her kids and about 25% of the time, they don't  display.
Just the red "X". We haven't figured out why. Attatchments work  fine.
There is a setting to disable links and hide images from unknown  senders
under mail options which I use and it always displays an option above  the letter
pane to "enable and show". Don't see any reference to html in the  mail
preferences.
Seems that the few times Iv'e logged onto AOL from  another pc and provider
the mail screen was a lot different from the one I see  using the AOL software.
It's been a while, so I can't say if the options are the  same or not.

Here's what the help files had to say:

To block e-mail with  files or pictures:
1. Go to AOLŪ Keyword: Mail and Spam Controls.
2. Click  the Controls for: drop-down menu to open it, choose the screen name
you wish to  adjust from the list, then click it.
Note: For screen names in a General  Access category, you can only adjust the
Mail Controls for that screen name.
3. Next to Content Filter:, click the Edit link.
4. Click the Block  messages containing pictures or files box to place a
check mark in it.
5.  Click the Save button.
6. Click the Save button.

HTH,
 Phil

In a message dated 6/15/2008 1:31:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,