Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:16:54 -0800
Hi --

I realize that I am using an "antiquated" program but it is one that I
really like and am comfortable with using! Lotus 123 for Windows version 5.

Until recently I have been able to use the STYLE function to format a cell
with background color/pattern etc. Now for some unknown reason the palette
does not appear for me to select a color. I am not aware of changing
anything and I have tried (twice) uninstalling and re-installing but still
no luck.

Does anyone out there still use this software (:-) and if so have you any
thoughts as to what may be the solution to this problem - please?

Regards to all

Philip

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>