Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:28:01 -0400
There is at least one program that will let you do that, but given that Windows is not fully up and running until all the startup programs are loaded, it really isn't worth worrying about the few seconds until your firewall loads.  If it concerns you that much just turn off your cable/dsl modem until everything is loaded.  That will save you some money on the program to order startup, and it will save some resources by not having yet another program load at startup.  Personally, I wouldn't bother to do anything at all.

LH <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I was wondering if there is a way to tell my computer which programs to
>start first when I turn it on.  I'd like my firewall to start up before it
>connects to the internet, but it seems that usually the firewall is the last
>thing to be started.
>
>If there is a way to do this, please explain simply.  I am not an expert on
>changing things.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     visit our download web page at: