Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob & Trish Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 04:40:07 +0200
Thanks all - these 2 replies solved the problem.

Hi,
To stop the password prompt each time windows starts, enter a name, but DO
NOT enter a password. Next time windows starts, you should no longer get the
password prompt.

HTH,
Peter Hogan

From: "Emie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: ""Bob & Trish Henson"" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 3:09 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Losing saved passwords

: Hello Trish,
:
: The solution to your delimma is pretty straight forward and simple,
straight
: from the horse's mouth.  In other words, from the Micro$oft website.  They
: describe it as "How to Prevent a Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me
Logon
: Prompt at Startup."  This is Microsoft Knowledge Base Article #152104.
: Click on the link below to go staright to the MS's webssite.  Print the
: article (instruction) and before you know it, it's really piece'a cake for
: you!
:
: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q152104
: