Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:56:34 -0800
Hello ,

I have been trying to clear out some (well, lots) of messages from my
INBOX.

The messages all go into the TRASH, and then I delete them out of there,
but they don't seem to leave my hard drive. I have solved this by going
into DOS and deleting the entire TRASH files which are then rebuilt next
time I go into Netscape4.

My problem lies in how to get rid of my old INBOX messages, that
although do not appear anywhere in Netscape, are alive and well, all 11
odd meg of them on my hard drive. I checked the file through DOS, and
the file contains every message I have sent since my last Windows crash,
sometime in November last year. I know I could wipe the lot, BUT I do
want to keep the messages for the past month or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a pentium 100, 16 meg RAM, running Netscape 4.something under
Windows 3.11.

Thanks

Anne Smith

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: