Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:21:40 -0400
Hi Ken,
In addition to the "Show Hidden File and Folders", there is, a couple of
lines down, another checkbox for "Hide Protected Operating System Files"
which needs to be UNchecked to view certain files.  You will get a warning,
but it hurts nothing to view them.  Click "Apply" then look again.  This may
help.  This is not a box you want to leave unchecked all the time, though.
When you are finished, it would be good to re-check the "Hide..."
     --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Vickery
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 5:00 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Folders are hidden

Cannot not see 'hidden' folders

Windows XP Media edition SP2:
In searching for a folder to make a program change, I discovered that
folder was nowhere to be seen -- in fact there were 10 folders in that
parent folder which were hidden.  I went to files/folders and made sure
that all folders were to be seen -- it was already that way.

I discovered I can see these folders when using a photo program.  I was
able to make my program changes within that program.

I can only guess that each of the hidden folders have been marked
"hidden" and hence they are not displayed.

Question:  How can I open the properties of a hidden folder when I can't
even see it.  No, I can't get to the folder properties in the photo
program.  No help through MS.

Thanks and blessings,
Ken

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: