Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:56:15 -0700
  Firewalls are not deep magic, and they don't protect just by virtue of
being present.
  Each firewall has a range of things it knows how to check, and a set of
rules telling what to do with what it finds.  You may need to tweak these
rules a little to access specific sites or kinds of content.

  If you have two firewalls active, one may catch stuff that the other lets
by.  But, similarly, if you encounter a problem with a specific site or
content type, you don't automatically know which firewall is blocking it --
or maybe both are.
  For most people, one good firewall is better than two, simply so that when
it needs to be tweaked, you can find where the adjustment is needed and test
it.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode