Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:38:20 -0800
Dave

My understanding is that if any program requires making changes to the
XP registry and/or placing files in the Windows folder and/or sub
folders, the program setup will find their location on C drive and make
the necessary changes.

As to the default install drive, I do not believe you can have it both
ways. If you change the drive, you will need to specify the install
location for your own programs during the program setup. If given the
choice between express and custom installation, choose custom. However,
there may be some less standardized program setups that do not give you
a chose, in which case the program likely will end up on the default drive.

BTW  I've never changed the default installation drive, so I'm not sure
if there might be conflicts between some program setups and the default
designation.

A way to achieve your goal might be to use a dual boot process (your's
and the kids). I've never used a dual boot process so I'll leave that up
to others to comment upon.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer