Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:13:36 -0500
Hello Lynn,

You don't indicate what program, if any, you're using to remove spyware and
adware. If you don't use the following two programs I suggest you get and
use them on a regular basis. Always check for updates prior to using them.

SpyBot Search & Destroy
http://tinyurl.com/btf8

Ad-aware
http://www.lavasoft.de/

Those two will identify and remove the 'bad guys'. To protect you from
getting them in the first place I suggest these two:

SpywareGuard
http://wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

SpywareBlaster

If, after all of the above, your homepage is still being hijacked you may
have a variant of the browser hijacker known as CoolWebSearch (CWS). This is
a nasty one and there are so many it's very hard to remove. For more
information and a fix check the following:

The CoolWebSearch Chronicles (Background)

The CoolWebSearch Chronicles (Download)
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html#cwshredder

Sven Swanson, Sr.