Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:21:34 -0800
On 25 Feb 98 at 8:20, Kyre Banorg wrote:

> I have a program named (now get this) :  APK 95/NT Memory Compactor
> Defragger32
> on my Start | Programs menu.  How can I rename this to APK so it does not
> take up so much horizontal space?

  The Start Menu is a folder, typically in \Windows, but if you use
user profiles then look in \Windows\Profiles\<user>.  Inside the
Start Menu folder are additional folders and program shortcuts.

  You can rename a shortcut just as you would any other file.  [Note
that shortcuts need to have the .LNK extension.]  Chnaging the name
of a shortcut does not change where it is a shortcut *to*.

David G