Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:00:13 -0700
Mick....I recently (this past weekend) reformatted my hard drive too.. I
backed up (exported) the cookie file so that when I reloaded IE, I would not
have to start all over again with my regular sites, i.e. filling out forms,
etc.   I am guessing you didn't do that?

For your future reference.. You go to File, Import/export and select the
files that you wish to export.  It  is a saving grace for those like myself
who are reformatting fairly often.  I hope this helps you in the future..

Best of luck.

Kathleen LaValley

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mick Fitzpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 8:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Cookies problem!!

Hello

I run IE5 on W98. I've recently formatted my harddrive and went on the
internet for the first time today. One site that I visit has a shopping cart
that uses cookies. I am unable to us the shopping cart as it 'appears' my PC
will not accept cookies.

What is even more curious is that I also have a notebook (that accessed the
shopping cart OK). So I compared Security Opions and they seem identical. I
think I am missing something very simple here but the answer has eluded me
... any assistance will be appreciated.

TIA ... Mick

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html