Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:55:38 -0800
Hello, as a new user of Windows 2000, two months, and a user of Zone Alarm
since I first heard Steve Gibson speak of it at a user group. Now I have a
question about the two together. When I log on as myself, or as the
administrator, Zone Alarm will ask me if I want “ Services and Controller
app” to connect to 207.217.77.82:53, followed by “Generic Host Process for
Win32 services” to the same IP address. I connect thru a Linksys 4 port
router to my DSL Modem. My question is what are these services and do I need
to allow them to pass? I usually say no with out any notable ill effects.
That and if only ZA would remember to not ask even with the check box
checked for Outlook to check my mail, every time I start the program. Can’t
figure that one out either.
As always,
Thanks to this great list,
Brad Loomis